The mission of the Corrections Division, through the operation of the St. Mary's County Detention and Rehabilitation Center (Incarceration) and Community Corrections Center (Alternatives to Incarceration) in collaboration with community partners, is to reduce crime in St. Mary's County, by;
- Advancing equity in public safety, health, and education.
- Expanding access to behavioral health evaluation and treatment, including mental health and substance use disorders.
- Collaborating with community partners to address gaps in health care, education, and other life needs, in order to supporting meaningful rehabilitation, and mitigating factors contributing to crime.
- Continuing medical and behavioral health services to the detention center and pre-trial release populations for a continuum of care from incarceration to community.
- Operating the facility in accordance with applicable County, State and Federal Law.
Please send any incarcerated individual mail to:
KCSO-SCH, Incarcerated Individual Name-Booking (ID) Number, P.O. Box 2027, Pinellas Park, FL 33780